Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Brief Post from the Front

It is not my habit to blog while at school, but I am overcome with excitement and thought I should jot a quick note.

One month from now I will be riding a motorcycle along the coast of Maine.  I called today to finalize all the necessary reservations and I am so pumped.  It's going to be awesome.

So...what to do for the next month?  Well there's school.  Another awesome school year is already in full swing.  I am loving my job.  There's also days of 100+ degree temperatures to endure.  The big highlight weather-wise?  I dip to the high 80's this weekend.  Oh well--it's better than nothing.

I'm excited.  Look for countdowns leading up to the trip and updates following!

1 comment:

  1. Atta boy! I hope you can eventually share some of the logistics for how it all came together. Will your bike be shipped? To where, and by whom? What's your hopeful route? It sounds like it will be an awesome adventure...

    ReplyDelete